What’s the Difference?
There are several major differences between an Ad-Supported church and a ChurchFinder Pro church. The difference will make a huge impact on the number of visitors your church will receive from ChurchFinder.com – the most widely used on-line resource for finding a church.
Take a few minutes to compare so you can make the best decision for your church…
Difference #1 – Your Church Profile
With ChurchFinder Pro, all ads are removed from your Church Profile, and you get an Enhanced Church Profile with a Virtual Photo Tour, video and more.
- Distracting advertisements on Church Profile.
- Ads can be from other churches in your city.
- People browsing your Church Profile may end up visiting another church instead.
With ChurchFinder Pro, every month your church will make a better first impression with the LARGEST audience of people looking for a church in your city.
Did you know?
4 Million people use Church Finder®
Last year over 4 million seekers used ChurchFinder.com to help them on their journey of finding a new church.*
Difference #2 – Low vs. High Visiblity in your city
With ChurchFinder Pro, you are Featured at the Top of city pages and other search results. These pages rank on the 1st page of Google in 93% of U.S. cities.*
- Hard to find your Church Profile.
- Basic listing is below Premium churches, Pro churches, and advertisements on the City page.
- No control over your visibility – lost in the crowd.
Churches with ChurchFinder Pro receive 18x more traffic and more visitors to their church.
Did you know?
ChurchFinder.com ranks on the 1st page of Google in 93% of U.S. cities*
Since 80% of people don’t look past the 1st page of Google search results. If a seeker can’t find your church from the first page of Google, then 80% of the time they won’t find you on-line.
WHAT YOU GET – SUMMARY:
- A Better First Impression – all ads are removed from your Church Profile, and you get enhanced features like photos and video. Every month, you’ll make a better first impression with the huge Church Finder® audience of people in your city.
- Higher Visibility – Featured at the Top of city pages and other search results. Since Church Finder® is on the 1st page of Google in 93% of U.S. cities, this is the most cost-effective way to be sure people can find your church on-line.
- Want more?ChurchFinder Pro, you are eligible for our new program ShareMyChurch – an easy way your congregation can share your church with their friends using on-line reviews and social media.
THE RESULTS: More visitors to your church Every Month!
Ready to Grow? Get ChurchFinder Pro for your church…
Or continue learning about the benefits and features…
* As of April 2017, ChurchFinder.com ranks on the 1st page of Google in 93% of the 300 largest U.S. cities.
Last year, over 4 million people in the U.S. used ChurchFinder.com.
Sources: Moz.com and Google Analytics